Mid-States Utility Trailer Sales, Inc. is one of the largest semitrailer dealers in the U.S. today with four locations in Nebraska, Iowa and South Dakota. We serve thousands of customers, both in and traveling through the Midwest, through our dealerships in Omaha, NE, Sioux City, IA, Des Moines, IA and Sioux Falls, SD. To learn more about Mid-States Utility Trailer Sales, Inc. and our locations, please visit our website at www.midstatesutility.com.
- Manage all vendor warranties by accurately collecting, filing, and tracking warranty claims with vendors
- Reconciles warranties using debits and credits to make sure all payments are accurate
- Build and maintain relationships with vendors, other branch locations and internal employees
- Strive for accuracy on all claims to ensure resolution in a timely and satisfactory manner
- Work with Service Advisors/Service Managers on warranty work orders to ensure they are being submitted
- Other duties may be assigned
- Employee must be at work during scheduled hours and demonstrate reliable and predictable attendance.
- 1+ years related experience
- 2+ years of general office experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software
To apply: Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete an online application at www.midstatesutility.com.
Our motto is “It’s All about the people” and we want you to join our Team!