Parts Counter Clerk - Sioux City
Full Job Description
Parts Counter Clerk – Sioux City
Mid-States Utility Trailer Sales, Inc. is one of the largest semitrailer dealers in the U.S. today with four locations in Nebraska, Iowa, and South Dakota. We serve thousands of customers, both in and traveling through the Midwest, through our dealerships in Omaha, NE, Sioux City, IA, Des Moines, IA and Sioux Falls, SD.
Qualifications and Job Requirements:
- Fill work orders or requests for materials, tools or other stock items and distributes to mechanics.
- Assists customers and employees at the Parts counter and answers phones when necessary
- Builds part numbers and issues purchase orders for special orders for our shop and other customers.
- Employee must be at work during scheduled hours and demonstrate reliable and predictable attendance.
- Warehouse/Parts Dept experience preferred
- Attention to detail, organization skills and basic computer skills necessary.
- Be able to lift up to 70lbs on a non-regular basis
- On the job training
- Quarterly Bonus program
- Health Savings Account with a company contribution
- Company provided LTD/Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- PTO & Holiday Pay – accrue up to 9 days of PTO in the first year
- 401(k) eligibility after 6 months of employment
- And more!
Mid-States Utility Trailer Sales, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $21.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- Parts Specialist: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location