At Mid-States Utility Trailer Sales, our customers come first.
Mid-States Utility Trailer Sales, Inc. is one of the largest semitrailer dealers in the U.S. today with four locations in Nebraska, Iowa, and South Dakota. Our 170 employees serve thousands of customers, both in and traveling through the Midwest, through our dealerships in Omaha, NE, Sioux City, IA, Des Moines, IA, and Sioux Falls, SD. Our full-service dealerships offer a large inventory of trailers and parts, a service and finance department, as well as short and long-term trailer rentals within 100-miles of our locations. We are ready to serve you day or night with our 24 Hour mobile service to keep you on the road, delivering loads. And when your equipment needs replacement parts, our main priority is to put you back on the road, with a wide variety of heavy-duty parts for trucks and trailers!
Here at Mid-States Utility, we carry an extensive inventory of trailers including refrigerated, dry vans, flatbeds, drop decks, and Tautliner trailers. We are proud to offer a complete line of new trailer manufacturers including Utility, Demco, Landoll, Extreme, Carrier Transicold and FeatherLite. We can meet all your trailer needs from our on-site new and used inventory or order to your specifications. By visiting any one of our four locations a customer has access to one of the largest and best-maintained used trailer inventories in the country featuring all makes and models. Use our trailer search function above to find the trailer you have been looking for.
With 170+ dedicated employees at our locations to serve you, our goal is to bring world-class services that our customers expect and deserve!
Keizer Refrigeration, Inc. and Transport Refrigeration of South Dakota, Inc.
Keizer Refrigeration, Inc. is located in Sioux City, IA, and Transport Refrigeration of South Dakota, Inc. is located in Sioux Falls, SD. Both are top-performing distributors for Carrier Transicold, a global force in transport refrigeration. Our experienced sales, parts, and service staff can help you with all your refrigeration needs. Our parts and service departments offer a 24 Hour mobile service available day or night for your convenience.
Keizer Refrigeration and Transport Refrigeration were founded by Jim and Jackie Keizer, industry leaders and 35 year veterans of the trucking industry, who also acquired Mid-States Utility Trailer Sales in 2001. The legacy of Jim and Jackie lasts through the next Keizer generation, with our current owners Shane Keizer and his wife Shawnie, who continue to grow our Keizer companies through innovation, investment in the training of our staff, and building strong relationships with our customers.
Shane and Shawnie have seen our industry change since the early days but the initial values and philosophy of Jim and Jackie Keizer remain as strong as ever:
- Do what is right for our customers, with honesty being an essential part of our business
- Do our best for our customers, resolve their issues quickly and seamlessly and build lasting relationships
- Treat our customers with honesty and respect at all times, the way we want to be treated
- Deliver value as a dealer, parts as well as a service supplier
In March 2022, Transport Refrigeration of South Dakota was awarded the Carrier Transicold 2021 North American “Dealer of the Year” award. The legacy of personal service excellence continues with today’s team at Keizer companies and contributed to this prestigious recognition.
Why Purchase from Your Local Dealer?
- Convenience - Your local dealer provides a wealth of knowledge regarding the product, as well as on-site inventory for you to tour and test drive prior to making your purchase.
- Relationships - Purchasing locally allows you to establish a relationship with your dealer representative providing you with the convenience of service and support when you need it.
- Service after the Sale - Many dealers put their purchasing customers first when it comes to getting your trailer serviced. You will experience the value your local dealer can add to your purchase.
- Local Economy - Local purchases help to keep tax dollars and people at work in your community.